Stop focusing on your goal and focus on your daily behaviors.
Analyze your life and ask yourself a few questions:
- How do I spend my time each and every day?
- Am I doing the things that I know I need to do or are am I always procrastinating?
- Am I studying each and every day, reading books, talking to natives, and practicing my Spanish?
When you start to change your focus away from your goal and towards your daily behaviors is when your life will begin to truly change and you will start to get your objectives.
To change your view on things, not only will gave you a feeling of relief from the pressure, but resulted in you being more productive, motivated and the ability to start awaking your dreams.
Your focus have not to be in the future like it once was, but rather in the now, taking each step as it came.
- Are you focusing each day on your daily behaviors?
- Are you doing the best you can with your time?
- Are you taking steps each and every day towards your dreams?
- Share your stories below