How many times do we hear people say the following phrases:
- I can’t imagine living in a house that nice.
- I can’t even imagine living such a happy life like my neighbor.
- I can’t imagine how I would feel if I lost that extra weight and could wear that dress.
- I can’t even imagine going on a trip that long across the world.
- I have so much debt now that I can’t even imagine getting out of it.
Want to know the truth?
Who ever says these things are right. They will probably NEVER see this as their reality.
Want to know why?
If you can’t imagine it on the inside, you will not see it as your reality on the outside.
So whatever it is that you want in this life, start by first believing that it IS possible for your life and that you deserve an amazing life of abundance.
Whether it something materialistic (your dream home, car, computer, television, new wardrobe etc) or something non materialistic (big family, husband, happiness, peace etc), it is all within your reach.
If you desire something enough and are willing to do be patient and do the work needed to achieve these things, anything is possible.
Close your eyes and start imagining great things on the inside. Expect great things for your life. There are no limits.
Don’t forget to also check out:
What do you imagining for your life?
What is holding you back from that life that you have always dreamed about?