So many times in the chaos of life, we lose sight of what really matters. We easily get caught up into the repeating cycle of our hurried lives and we often lose focus of who and what is important.
When life seems to be going 100 miles an hour, it’s easy to forget to stop, be truly thankful for this life that we have, tell the people around us that we are thankful for them and to embrace this very moment that we are alive.
“If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are doing today?”
If you ask yourself that and the answer is “no” too many days in a row, you might want to take a look at your life a bit more and look for ways to add value to each day that you have.
Work to add value to your life and live it as if it were your last by:
1. Taking time each and everyday to tell the ones you love the most that you are grateful for them
2. Reprioritize your life so that you make time for the people and things that matter the most.
3. Determine your self value and refuse to let another day go by allowing someone else to decide that value for you.
4. Make a bucket list and start by doing some small, simple items and then work towards the bigger items.
5. Forgive that person that hurt you years ago. Life is too short to hold on to bitterness. You are ONLY hurting yourself.
6. Do the thing that you know you want to do, but it scares you to death. You might be surprised with the outcome.
7. Take time to stop and help someone when they are in need, even if that means having to adjust your normal schedule.
8. Give 110% to the people around you that matter and to your work and projects
9. Laugh, laugh and laugh even more.
10. Work to let the small stuff slide by. Life is too short to be affected by all the small, unnecessary drama of life. Rise above it.
11. Be the best version of YOU and work to stop comparing your life to everyone else’s. There is no one else in the world like you.